The ladies of Wanderlust consists of five female-owned, Skagit based wedding companies that have come together to offer an all-inclusive elopement experience. Our team will outfit the bride; gown and flowers, escort you to your favorite adventure location, conduct the ceremony, and capture every moment with photography.
Don’t have a location in mind? That’s not a problem! We have several locations we would love to suggest to meet your vision.
Wanderlust Elopement Package
M-W - $1,750, Th-F - $2,000, Sa-Su $2,250
What is Included?
- Licensed Officiant from Walters PNW Weddings
- 2 hours of Wedding Photography coverage from Sig Photography
- Floral arrangements by Floravore NW
- 10% off at Astraea Bridal
- 25% off alterations for the couple from The Town Seamstress
- Contact free consultations with your “day-of” vendors.
- First 30 miles of travel between Astraea Bridal and the destination by Photographer and Officiant.
Looking for more?
We have you covered with our individual upgrades so you can have your elopement, your way.
Ceremony – Include what is important to you and your marriage!
- $75 – Personalized ceremony script including personal details of the couple’s relationship. Reading quotes or excerpts that are significant to the couple; additional planning & consult time with your officiant.
- $75 – Handfasting ceremony. *Couple Provides ropes*
- $30 – Fisherman’s Knot ceremony. *Couple Provides ropes*
- $30 Lasso ceremony with prayer. *Floral Lasso available by Floravore*
- $30 Circle the groom.
Photography – Capture every moment!
- $250 – Each additional hour of photography coverage.
- $200 – 1-hour engagement session.
- 25% off product orders at Sig Photography
Floral – Beauty Everywhere!
- $50 – Flower Crown
- $50-$75 – Dog Wreath
- $75 – Car Wreath
- $150 – 8 ft. Ceremonial floral rope
- $100 – Editorial Size Bouquet
- $15 Boutonniere
- $150 – Witness/ Trail Blocker
- $60 – each additional 30 miles of travel.