The ladies of Wanderlust consists of five female-owned, Skagit based wedding companies that have come together to offer an all-inclusive elopement experience. Our team will outfit the bride; gown and flowers, escort you to your favorite adventure location, conduct the ceremony, and capture every moment with photography.
Don’t have a location in mind? That’s not a problem! We have several locations we would love to suggest to meet your vision.
Wanderlust Elopement Package
What is Included?
- Licensed Officiant from Walters PNW Weddings
- 2 hours of Wedding Photography coverage from Sig Photography
- First 30 miles of travel between Astraea Bridal and the destination by Photographer and Officiant.
- First mile of hiking from trail head to ceremony location.
- Floral arrangements by Floravore NW
- 10% off at Astraea Bridal
- 25% off alterations for the couple from The Town Seamstress
- Contact free consultations with your “day-of” vendors.
- All elopements are scheduled Monday-Wednesday
Looking for more?
We have you covered with our individual upgrades so you can have your elopement, your way.
Ceremony – Include what is important to you and your marriage!
- $75 – Personalized ceremony script including personal details of the couple’s relationship. Reading quotes or excerpts that are significant to the couple; additional planning & consult time with your officiant.
- $75 – Handfasting ceremony. *Couple Provides ropes*
- $30 – Fisherman’s Knot ceremony. *Couple Provides ropes*
- $30 Lasso ceremony with prayer. *Floral Lasso available by Floravore*
- $30 Circle the groom.
Photography – Capture every moment!
- $250 – Each additional hour of photography coverage.
- $200 – 1-hour engagement session.
- 25% off product orders at Sig Photography
Floral – Beauty Everywhere!
- $50 – Flower Crown
- $50-$75 – Dog Wreath
- $75 – Car Wreath
- $150 – 8 ft. Ceremonial floral rope
- $100 – Editorial Size Bouquet
- $15 Boutonniere
- $150 – Witness/ Trail Blocker
- $60 – each additional 30 miles of travel.