Wedding planning can be stressful and we believe that is no way to start a marriage!
Wanderlust Elopements is committed to creating a stress-free, easy journey to your elopement.
Read on to learn what you can expect during your journey as a Wanderlust Elopements couple.
- Start a conversation with our team! Use our “contact us” form to reach out and tell us about you and your partner, when you want to elope and how you envision your special day!
- Astraea Bridal will reach out to you to answer your questions and set up either an in store or video meeting. During your appointment, We will discuss your day-of vision in further detail, select your elopement destination, and decide on the details of your bespoke elopement package! You will have the chance to browse our assortment of gowns and decide if you would like to book a Bridal appointment and take advantage of your 10% off discount. Astraea Bridal will be your main point of contact for your elopement planning; Reach out to us if you have any questions!
- After selecting your gown, you and your partner will have the option to schedule an alterations fitting with The Town Seamstress. The Town Seamstress is located in Astraea Bridal where all of your fitting appointments will take place. As a Wanderlust Elopements couple, you will enjoy a 25% discount on all of your alterations!
- Your “day-of” elopement vendors, including Sig Photography, Floravore, and Walters PNW Weddings, will contact you to schedule contact-free consultations. During your consultations, you will get to know your vendors, ask questions, and collaborate to craft your bespoke elopement experience.
- Collect your gown from the Town Seamstress, and finalize last-minute details with your Wanderlust Elopements team.
- With your flowers in tow, Sig Photography and Walters PNW Weddings will and meet you at your elopement site location to escort you to your ceremony location.
- It’s time to enjoy your marriage, and celebrate your love: let the wedded bliss begin.